Monday, July 9, 2012

Mel's Downtown Creamery

I love milkshakes I researched the ct ice cream trail and Mel’s was one of the places that stood out to me. A friend confirmed that this was a good place to go. I like that it is independently owned and I even got to meet Mel, a nice lady with a good vibe. I ordered my usual cake batter and coffee milkshake, it was perfect, not thick, not to thin, and it was delicious. I liked the 50's style theme. I like that it is locally owned and frequented by people enjoying the summer and ice cream. The menu has many unique offering including Hawaiian shaved ice in tons of flavors, ice cream pizza, the big kahuna and baked cookies that are gluten free


I will definitely go back and I highly recommend Mel's Downtown Creamery to everyone who enjoys ice cream.

Rock on Mel!!!

http://www.facebook.com/MelsDowntownCreamery



No comments:

Post a Comment